"I believe that passion is the code for everything."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Business Analyst for Group Controlling Services (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- facilitate all phases of solution development by acting as a reliable interface between business and IT
- analyse business needs and requirements and write software requirement specification
- cooperate with your business partners to foster the improvement of existing services and to keep them up to date with respect to the overall IT strategy
- work together closely with the Solution Manager and a team of Developers in order to develop complex, dynamic and efficient solutions
- have a university degree or graduation from an institute of higher education in the area of Finance and / or IT
- bring at least five years of experience as a Business Analyst, Solution Manager or Project Manager in the field of Controlling and/or Accounting
- possess an outstanding knowledge with regards to banking business along with a good understanding of the controlling or accounting concepts as such
- have already gained deep experience in requirements engineering
- are fluent in German and English for both written and oral communication
- work customer and solution oriented, have excellent analytical skills same as very good communication and presentation skills
- offer you to work for an ambitious division within EGIT INT with excellent future prospects. It's an ambitious kind of job in an interesting environment, based on the newest technology.
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Finden Sie uns auf: