"I believe that there are different ways to achieve a goal."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees..
Parent Account Manager (m/f) Team Industrials
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Group Large Corporates (GLC) specialises in providing banking solutions for large multinational clients with more than EUR 500mln annual turnover that are active in Austria & CEE or headquartered therein.
The Vienna based unit consists of 4 industry teams with the following industry focus
- Financial Sponsors & Energy
- Consumer & Natural Resources
- Paper, Machinery & Western Region
Our industry teams accompany clients on a daily basis, in a large number of corporate and strategic activities. In-depth, industry-specific expertise and regional market knowledge enable our teams to serve our clients needs.
The Industrials team is one of the core teams in GLC with a track record of executing high profile deals. We operate across two sub-sectors/industries covering Automotive and Construction and offer the opportunity to gain transaction exposure across all products (e.g. M&A, Treasury, DCM or Transaction Banking).
- will help to define the bank's Construction Industry strategy in order to drive income & returns from the existing portfolio and help to deliver a significant number of new Construction relationships
- assist the Industrials team`s' efforts to be recognised by all key stakeholders as the bank's trusted experts on Construction situations, in order to facilitate on-boarding a well-defined portfolio of prospects across Erste Group's footprint
- have the ability to establish and develop relationships of trust with clients
- are highly motivated to work and lead cross country / cross products transaction teams
- describe yourself as a strategic thinker who can spot the risks as well as the opportunities in any course of action
- have at least 5 years experience in corporate banking, preferably on the construction industry coverage side
- know Corporate / Investment Banking / Corporate Finance products and capabilities
- hold a university degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar
- are fluent in English & German
- welcome and treat you as an experienced professional and give autonomy to make your own decisions
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 36.926,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: