(Junior) SAP-ERP Specialist
- Managing our accounting and billing platforms including interfacing
- Assist in the integration and migration of international SAP projects
- Collaboration on assessing complexity of given requirements and developing Solution Designs
- Support the business in process analysis and process improvements
- Work with the team on continuous improvement measures to ensure system stability and friction free operations
- Create and maintain system documentation including documentation of requirements and solutions
- Support of developing and implementing new modules or enhancing current modules
- Completed education in IT/Computer Science or equivalent field
- Knowledge in SAP-ERP application management
- Experience in finance / accounting processes (IFRS, tax law) is a strong plus
- Project management skills on a global basis is an advantage (Integration & Migration)
- NetWeaver background with HANA expertise is a plus
- Very good German and Englisch skills
- Strong analytical skills with hands on mentality
- Self-motivated, independent, and strong problem solver
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Wide range of responsibilities and a variety of career opportunities
- Working at the cutting edge of Software Development
- Flexible working times (no core time)
- Attractive salary and variable compensation
- Annual pass for public transport
- Wide range of health care activities & other Events for employees (Business Run, Cinema Evenings, Pizza Friday, ...)
- Modern office with chill zone (Virtual Reality, PlayStation, Wii U, table football, …)
According to your qualification & experience the annual gross salary will be between EUR 35.000 and EUR 50.000.
Launched in 2007, Tricentis has gained recognition worldwide as a cutting edge continuous testing company. Our software testing tool, Tricentis Tosca, is revolutionizing test automation, making automation easy even for those who have limited to no programming experience.
As we are rapidly expanding, we are looking for a (Junior) SAP-ERP Specialist who is open to new challenges and wants to become a part of a global, dynamic and exciting workplace. Our company culture is lively and agile, modeling the same DevOps principles we are using to revolutionize the future of software testing for our customers.
We are located worldwide with our headquarters in Vienna, Austria and offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, India, the US, and Australia.