If you are looking for a new challenge in an everchanging and dynamic environment, then this is the place for you!
We are one of the longest-serving e-businesses in Austria. With over 20 years of experience in the online industry, our success is based on a tradition of business integrity and a customer-oriented approach. Due to the company's continued growth, we are looking to strengthen our team in Salzburg.
Risk Analyst (m/w)
Challenges and responsibilities
- Perform routine work assignments and problem resolution to support other team members, by investigating suspicious accounts, users and payments; identifying fraud patterns by analyzing large quantities of data;
- Profitably manage risk for new and existing accounts by monitoring trends, identifying opportunities, developing and presenting recommendations, implementing the strategies and measuring the impact;
- Interact with customers whose payments require further information or investigation;
- Managing relationships with our banks and processing partners worldwide.
Required qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with acute attention to detail and the ability to synthesize complex analytics into key points for recommendations to management;
- Good understanding of e-commerce / online businesses and the underlying technologies;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) as well as good Internet understanding;
- Strong customer focus and Common sense;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Fluency in English.
- You would like to be part of a great, dynamic and committed team;
- You are looking for a long-time career development path;
- You would like to have a full-time contract and flexible schedule;
- You consider 2000 euro monthly gross salary a good opportunity to start your career with us, subject to negotiation depending on experience.
If that's exactly what you are looking for? Then feel free to apply!
You can send your application to: