Project Manager m/f
In this role, you have the opportunity to lead Philips Oral Healthcare (power toothbrush) projects, set the vision and team expectations. Projects are a part of value creation, delivering to long-term growth and Philips' ambition to reach 3 billion consumers globally.
You are responsible for:
- End-to-End managing of a project to develop a product, technology, system, solution.
- the initial start until the introduction in the Market or until internal company delivery. Is involved in formulating the overall project assignment and having the assignment and plan approved by management, in consultation with the relevant functions and other stakeholders/parties involved, on base of requirements and business case.
- Ensuring that project requirements and business cases are defined, completed and approved. Managing the project scope and requirements.
- Determining, allocating and directing the project team and all project resources (internal/external), giving operational guidance where necessary.
- Implementing and realizating according to the project plan (specification, quality, time, money, information) and organization procedures.
- Ensuring compliance to corporate policies/rules/procedures. Responsible for gaining agreements on and achieving project objectives, balancing schedule, cost, quality and requirements.
- Quality initiatives to ensure quality deliverables of subsystems delivered.
- Representing the project team in the business and provides business management with regular project performance status updates.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing the Milestone and Gate review, documents all decisions in the Milestone and Gate review report and ensures the approval by the designated persons.
- Ensuring that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project results and the associated knowledge.
- Reporting on employees' performance to the hierarchical superior of the employees for the purpose of appraisal and makes proposals for training the project members when shortcomings are observed.
You are a part of a leadership group that engages the organization in projects, managing the collective relationships between and among the stakeholders, team members, and business results, instilling confidence of the organization in the future of the business through consistent results.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Graduation of HTL or University degree (TU/FH).
- Graduation in disciplines such as mechanical engineering (or related field) or University graduation of Bachelor or Master degree.
- Experience in design and manufacturing of quality products
- Project management experience, PMA / PMI certification preferred, but not required
- Product development experience (End2End), preferably in consumer/consumable products with regulatory considerations
- Cross-functional team management experience in a matrix organization
- Ability to manage projects with tight time, cost and quality targets
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Result oriented with focus on achieving overall business objectives
In return, we offer you attractive career opportunities in an international organization as well as various social benefits. You will be part of a passionate team and contribute to deliver innovation that matters.
The minimum yearly salary is equal to EUR 44.408.- / gross with willingness to overpay. The actual annual income is commensurate with the market, your qualifications, and experience. Additionally, we offer various social benefits
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)