OMV Upstream / Exploration & Production
Senior Production Optimization Engineer (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 20 bn and a workforce of around 20,700 employees in 2017, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Active contribution to the digitalization program and support on the definition, implementation and roll-out of the Integrated Production Operations workflows and systems
- Facilitate production management/optimization workshops and audits and be Technical Authority for Production Optimization/Management
- Bring experience from other analysis and tools to lead the definition of advance and predictive analysis methods to support production improvements in Branch Offices
- Lead and define hydrocarbon accounting and production reporting activities in the Head Office as required
- Define and implement corporate and department standards and guidelines in Head Office, Hubs and Branch Offices
- Lead delivery and definition of audits to verify the correct adherence to international, local and OMV regulations
- Act as a focal point between the department, performance management team, Branch Offices and support routine and structured production data analysis to identify underperformance / under delivery, short-falls and other production related issues and analysis on base management & production optimization opportunities
- Bachelor degree in Engineering and at least 10 years of relevant experience
- Previous experience in Hydrocarbon Accounting, Production Optimization/Excellence and/or Operations is a strong advantage
- Good interpersonal skills in terms of being pro-active, solution-oriented, positive, culturally-sensitive, and authoritative in the relevant subject matter
- Very strong powerpoint and presentations skills, ability to manager stakeholders of different level including SVP
- Experience leading teams and in project management
- Fluent in English and German
We offer you:
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 70645,-- gross per year, all in)
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.