Business Development M&A Director (m/f)
Division Life Science & Environment
Growing business challenge ahead
MANN+HUMMEL International GmbH & Co.KG
Mann + Hummel has a clear target of growing business and its competitiveness not only through improving the efficiency of its business but also through new business development and mergers & acquisitions. This strategy has been in place either to accelerate the development of some areas or to open up new markets specially in the field of air & water filtration.
In the coming years the company wants to be able to position itself even more broadly in the attractive filtration market by growing its newly created Life Science & Environment division.
- Support of and participation in the development of the growth strategy for the division LS&E;
- Development of the growth strategy for LS&E with focus on the market entry planning for acquisitions and strategic partnerships;
- Analysis of relevant market segments for LS&E with the target to drive a strategic decision whether and if how to enter that specific market segment including customer and competitor analysis;
- Support in execution of M&A projects;
- Supporting the execution of LS&E growth strategy;
- Coordination of relevant consulting activities;
- Preparation and presentation of decision papers in front of the board;
- Leading of international, cross-functional projects with internal and external experts.
- An advanced university degree - preferred in Economics or Finance;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in management consulting or investment banking/firms;
- Experience in Life Science & Environment Filtration industry;
- Flexible, self-driven working attitude;
- Capability to independently interpret & discuss analytical data;
- Solid knowledge in the field of Business Management combined with entrepreneurial mindset;
- Demonstrated passion, skills and ability to network in large, cross-functional, diverse and global teams, including global top management;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to recognize, solve and positive use of conflicts;
- Fluent in English & German;
- Fluent in Mandarin would be an important advantage;
- A pragmatic & collaborative project management approach which delivers results even under pressure;
- Solid network within M&A market players - banks, consulting, advisors;
- Team player including in a highly flexible team structures;
- Relationship builder specially when it comes to potential target companies and deal supporters;
- Business Development and International mindset;
- Highly skilled to work in a organized & structured manner;
- An all-rounder M&A expert;
- Ability to manage frustration;
- Ability to focus on what is priority to get strategies done;
- Skilled to negotiate with a high level of emotions involved;
- Ability to manage stakeholders expectations.
If you have any question please don't hesitate to contact Marco Quége by phone +43 1 50 65 5-23. We guarantee all applicants strict confidentiality.
MANN+HUMMEL was founded in 1941 as a family-owned company and has remained so until today. In their daily work, employees experience its values. In the development of products the employees apply all their knowledge and energy to find the best possible solution - something which is felt by the clients. The Mann + Hummel systems are used all over the world and even under extreme conditions meet all of the quality and safety requirements. Thanks to the experience in the area of filtration and its flexibility, Mann + Hummel is a valuable partner for its customers.