WIR RECRUITEN DIE GUTEN!
About our Client:
Our client is an international IT-service-provider with specification on the financial sector based in Vienna with offices in many countries and thousands of employees. An innovative work environment and an open communication are important for the teamwork.
For the headquarter we are currently searching for an experienced Head of Operations (m/f) with hands on mentality and extensive team management experience.
Head of Operations (m/f)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Head of the expert team of Solution Managers and Operations Managers for Markets Securities Trading and Sales
- Capacity planning, organization of the service offer within the team as well as cost estimation of the projects
- Strengthening and promoting team cohesion
- Coaching and developing the team, working on strengths and weaknesses at the divisional level
- Financial management and project management for our customers
- Reporting and communication to all relevant stakeholder
- Strong partner for the business side wiht the view on the whole
- Cooperations with other departments
- IT Education (HTL, FH, University)
- 3 - 5 years of experience in team managment
- Good IT-Background and Treasury Know-How
- Know-How in project management and agile environment (waterfall,...)
- Very good English skills are required (C1) and German is advantegous
- Teamoriented, communicative and supportive
- Banking experience is a requirement
- Very good social and negotiating skills
- Exciting leadership position in a dedicated team at one of the largest employers in Europe
- Working in an international and multi-cultural environment
- Possibility of personal development in technical skills and in business knowledge
- Social benefits
- Flexible working hours
Depending on qualifications and professional experience, we have a gross yearly salary starting from 70.000 EUR p.a. This figure should be seen as a minimum, a market-based competitive salary is guaranteed. Interested in being part of a motivated team? We look forward to receiving your online application with your CV and references to your technology knowhow and work portfolio quoting to the reference number 6666.
A-3100 St. Pölten
MA Christina BICHLER
(+43) (0)50 22 88-480