Grow with us!
DAIKIN is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) equipment, including heat pump and refrigeration solutions. The company provides innovative, premium quality indoor climate management solutions to meet the changing needs of our residential, commercial and industrial customers.
Following our vision to become "The No. 1 desired partner in creating a unique climate" DAIKIN also focuses on excellent services for our customers and you can be on board at our CE HQ based in Brunn am Gebirge!
Marketing Coordinator (m/f)
Are you interested in…
- developing strategic campaigns on a regional level to increase the brand awareness and support sales
- planning of all advertising & campaign assets
- planning and following-up the respective Marketing Budget
- planning, setting up and implementing the event and incentive strategy (local and Headquarter level)
- planning and organizing different events on local and regional level like conferences, seminars, factory visits etc.
- conducting brand awareness and NPS market studies
- developing and organising POS materials and promotion tools
- and many other exciting Marketing projects ..
Do you bring along…
- college or university degree in economics (preferably focus on Marketing/Communication)?
- min. 3-5 years working experience in Marketing?
- an open-minded and pro-active attitude?
- willingness to learn and develop?
- strong project management skills with a structured and organised working style?
- excellent MS Office & Internet knowledge, graphical software is an advantage?
- excellent English skills?
If you answer all with yes then we should meet!
You will find at DAIKIN…
- a room for own ideas and wide scope of action
- a young and dynamic team
- a people oriented international company culture
- lots of fun and events
The salary package starts at a level of EUR 39.200,- gross per year (all-in contract). Depending on your qualifications and experiences this amount can be exceeded. Additionally we offer benefits as very flexible working time model, bonuses, meal tickets and pension insurance.
If you need additional information just phone us or send your application directly to:
DAIKIN Airconditioning Central Europe HandelsgmbH
Tel.: 02236/325 57 186