Art der Stelle:
Junior Analyst (f/m) Corporate Development
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the leading global supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 14,000 employees in more than 35 countries, we supply over 10,000 customers worldwide. In the financial year 2017, we generated pro-forma revenue of EUR 2.7 billion.
To expand our position as the global market leader, we are looking for best-in-class specialists and leaders. And to find, retain and motivate these people, we attach great importance to a culture of collaboration. To a leadership style based on open-mindedness, fresh thinking and initiative. To colleagues who form down-to-earth, positive and result-oriented teams.
We look for
We are currently looking for a curious Junior Analyst (f/m) to support our motivated and open-minded Corporate Development team, which is a corporate function, directly working for the global executive management team on key corporate projects and M&A tasks. The role will be located in Vienna.
- Undertake research activities (companies, trade/market groups, competitors), analyze/interpret and prepare forecasts, estimate projections and derive recommendations
- Support the Corporate Development team to develop strategic plans, screen capital investment projects for the global Executive Management Team of RHI Magnesita
- Economic feasibility studies on product/market developments and investment projects
- Analysis/execution of transactions and support of due diligence processes
- Financial modeling for mergers and acquisitions as well as for business cases
- Assist in the preparation of top and board level presentations
- Successfully completed University degree in business administration/economics or finance
- At least 2 years of professional experience in consulting, M&A, financial advisory
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially MS Excel and PowerPoint), SAP knowledge is beneficial
- Fluent in English and German for both written and oral communication, other languages welcome
- High degree of responsibility, commitment and motivation
- Analytical thinking and result-oriented
- Team player mentality
- Challenging tasks with the corporate development of a global market leader
- Independent way of working in an international working environment
- Working in a high performance team and top management exposure
- Excellent development opportunities and further social benefits (e.g. flexible working hours, food subsidy, health care management, insurance benefits, myRHIMagnesita Employee App)
- For this full-time position (38.5 working hours) the monthly gross salary according to collective bargaining agreement is EUR 2.785,54. The actual level of remuneration depends on skills and experience.
Interested? Please provide us with your comprehensive application documents (CV, motivation letter, certificates, additional references, etc.).
We look forward to your online application!
Cathrin-Isabell Schenz, MSc
Expert HR Recruiting
+43 50213 6401