AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG is a European pioneer with focus on rare diseases. We develop and market innovative solutions beyond drugs. To enhance our team in Vienna we are looking for a:
Clinical Trial Coordinator (f/m)
Part-time (20 hours/week)
As part of the Clinical Operations team you will provide support to the Clinical Project Managers with all study related operational tasks.
Ready for an ambitious job?
- You support the Clinical Project Manager team for Clinical Trial Authorisation submissions to Ethics Committees and Authorities
- You provide administration and maintenance of trial master file (TMF) and archiving of clinical study documents including TMF reconciliation
- You track payments and vendor invoices in collaboration with finance, so we stay on top of study finance
Able to align?
- You liaise with internal and external parties and study sites and organize study specific meetings
- You coordinate investigational medicinal product stock/ shipments and blood sample management
- You support the administration of clinical trials according to good clinical practices (GCP) and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
Looking for an agile environment?
- You enjoy working in a growing international company
- You prefer a high degree of independence and responsibility for assigned projects
- You are a team-player and eager to deliver results in a small but effective clinical study team
- At least 2+ years' experience in clinical operations and study management within a pharmaceutical company or at a CRO
- Solid knowledge on the conduct of clinical studies, requirements, regulations and GCP
- Bachelor's degree in relevant life science discipline
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- Good IT skills (Office 365)
- Excellent organizational skills, well-structured working style
The gross monthly salary provided for this function is a minimum of EUR 2.500,- based on full-time employment. Any potential overpayment depends on professional experience and qualifications.
If you like to take this AOPPORTUNITY please send your application to:
AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG
Wilhelminenstraße 91/II f, 1160 Wien
Tel.: 01/503 72 44-62, Fax: 01/503 72 44-61