JOB-353.291 Software Architect (m/f) - Micro Service Architecture
Drive Innovation! Smart People for Smart Banking
Software Architect (m/f) - Micro Service Architecture
Cutting Edge Technologies I Leading Omni Channel Bank I Austria
Our client is one of Austria's leading banks and well recognized in the market. The product portfolio itself - simple and transparent - is just one part of their competitive advantage. Cutting edge technologies, speed and usability are clue to be and stay one step ahead and focused on customer needs!
With implementing this new technology focused lead development position in house, our client demonstrates a clear commitment to stay ahead of the industry and keep their competitive advantage through smart concepts and state of the art technologies. Apply your knowledge and experience with building micro service architectures, preferably in a bank. Take ownership and drive this exciting transformation!
Technology is the strategic focus of the CEO - an ideal time to join for proven and ambitious pace makers and to become part of a success story!
It's worth getting in touch with us even if you did not consider changing right now! We are looking forward to discussing this exceptional career opportunity with you!
- Take ownership about design, concept an implementation of the Micro Service technology stack of the bank
- Drive discovery and evaluations of new technologies and market disruptors
- Support the DevOps driven approach in contributing to the setup of the CI/CD pipeline
- Prioritize requests on architecture level according to agile project methodologies in acting as a product owner for the central components of the Micro Service Architecture of the bank
- Facilitate alignment and communication throughout all involved parties implementing Micro Services - understand business domain experts and business processes
- Handel and guide distributed teams across Europe as well as offshore
- Strengthen environment of enthusiasm, team spirit and collaboration to achieve great results
- Formal educational background is less relevant than your proven experience in building large scaled Micro Service Architectures - preferably in financial industries
- Excellent command of Java 8, Spring Eureka, Zuul, REST and Gradle
- Living a DevOps mindset with the ability of handling Docker, OpenShift and Cloud Services such as AKS and GKE
- Preferably experience in setting up an API Management Platform and designing APIs
- Experience in handling distributed teams - nearshore and offshore
- Open minded personality having fun working with different cultures and individuals
- Pragmatic and solution oriented
- Ability to facilitate conversations between business domain experts while gaining insights in business processes
- Eager to discover new things and able to understand cpmplex enterprises fast
- You believe in team spirit and fun at work to achieve outstanding results together
- Excellent German and English language skills in speaking and writing
Our client offers a competitive package of about EUR 90.000,- depending on your qualification and experience, however it will be according to the market. Along with that you will have an attractive environment and a challenge where YOU will make a difference!
Seize this challenging opportunity and apply directly via our job portal:
stating your salary expectations and the reference number. 353.291.
Your application and documents will be treated strictly confidential.
Kienbaum Consultants Austria GmbH