Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients--and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Banking Operations Specialist
… a challenging position with a generalist view, covering client life-cycle management, front support, monitoring and control tasks as well as process and project management. In particular
- Validation of client files and formalities completeness checks, technical account openings/closings, pricing administration tasks, client data management and archiving
- Act as Single Point of Contact for our Relationship Manager and provide professional 1st level support on daily business related queries
- Execution and documentation of defined Operation controls and regulatory control requirements in compliance to internal policies and control matrix
- Project management and implementation of local and international regulatory, business and IT projects
- Provide professional support and input for internal and external audits
- Regular workflow and policies reviews and coordination of process improvements
- University degree in Business Administration and ideally with banking focus
- Minimum 5 years of banking experience in the field of Operations, Mid-Office or Front Support function
- Broad knowledge of local market practices and regulatory requirements such as FATCA, MiFID, Automatic Exchange of Information or US Qualified Intermediary
- Proven project management experience (Business and IT Solutions)
- Excellent knowledge of overall Private Banking Operations activities and services
- Excellent analytical skills with strong risk and client orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 44.397,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.