Art der Stelle:
Lean Management Analyst (f/m)
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the leading global supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 14,000 employees in more than 35 countries, we supply over 10,000 customers worldwide. In the financial year 2017, we generated pro-forma revenue of EUR 2.7 billion.
To expand our position as the global market leader, we are looking for best-in-class specialists and leaders. And to find, retain and motivate these people, we attach great importance to a culture of collaboration. To a leadership style based on open-mindedness, fresh thinking and initiative. To colleagues who form down-to-earth, positive and result-oriented teams.
We look for
We are currently looking for an open-minded and proactive Lean Management Analyst (f/m) to identify and develop appropriate Lean and Continuous Improvement activities with the aim to reduce costs, improve processes and increase productivity. This position is located in Vienna.
- Responsible for managing, controlling and implementing continuous improvement projects in the operations area
- Develop root cause analysis to eliminate waste and increase operations efficiency
- Monitor, create and analyze Key Performance Indicators to manage plant efficiency, analyze production flow and act on improvement
- Follow up CAPEX expenditures related to budget and defined projects
- Identify and share best practices within the internal lean community
- Create and conduct trainings for lean method and tools
- Interaction with internal departments (e.g. manufacturing, controlling, sales, R&D)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar function of an international company
- Completed University degree in Business Administration, Mechanical engineering, civil engineering or similar
- Proficiency in MS Excel und PowerPoint, SAP knowledge welcome
- Fluent in English for both written and oral communication (German, Portuguese and/or Chinese beneficial)
- Communicative and curious Team player
- High degree of responsibility, commitment and motivation
- Analytical thinking and result-oriented
- Challenging and exciting tasks within the Lean Management of a global market leader
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes
- Cooperation with a dynamic team in an international working environment
- Excellent development opportunities and further social benefits (e.g. flexible working hours, food subsidy, health care management, insurance benefits, myRHIMagnesita Employee App)
For this full time position (38.5 working hours) the monthly gross salary according to collective bargaining agreement starts from EUR 3,513.83. The actual level of remuneration depends on skills and experience.
Interested? Please send us your application documents (CV, motivation letter, certificates).
We are looking forward to your online application!
Cathrin-Isabell Schenz, MSc
Expert HR Recruiting
+43 50213 6401