Compliance Officer & AML Data Analyst (m/f)
Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Analyse trends and transaction movements from a quantitative perspective
- Close cooperation with other departments (e.g. marketing, payment network, VIP agents, …) to gain an explanation for certain trends and movements
- Investigate escalated cases where complex ML suspicions have been identified as well as customer clusters/peer groups on acceptable use of our products
- Assist with Product developments from a compliance perspective and ensure that compliant processes and proper countermeasures for ML are taken into consideration from an early stage.
- Question and test current processes and products and drive developments to improve the ML security
- Compile and distribute regular reports for senior level
- A-levels or equivalent, with at least 2 years' professional experience preferably in Fraud & Anti Money Laundering, Risk Assessment or data analysis
- Ability to investigate at database level and usage of BI tools (e.g. Tableau) as well as basic skills in SQL
- Deep knowledge of meta data and technical parameters at different kinds of network communication (http, https, SSL, TCP, UDP, RDP, VPN…) or anonymization tools like TOR
- Knowledge of ongoing threads regarding cybercrime, e.g. malware, ransomware, botnets, different exploit rootkits and other IT system vulnerabilities
- Powers of deduction to translate manual processes to automated processes
- Experience with prepaid products, e-wallet payment solutions or crypto currencies desirable
- Excellent MS-Office knowledge (especially Excel)
- German skills and fluent English skills required
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail as well as affinity for numbers
- Independent, collaborative and pro-active working style
- Results-focused with good communication skills
- Challenging and rewarding environment to develop your skills and expertise further
- A fast paced and evolving business with international background
- Personal atmosphere where successfully reached goals get celebrated at team events
- A modern office providing an open and friendly working atmosphere
- International development and career opportunities
- Flexi-time, mobile working and other great company benefits
- An annual gross salary starting from EUR 30.000,00 with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
If you are interested in joining our team,
please apply with your CV and cover letter online.
Take a look and visit us!