Expert SAP S/4 HANA Logistics and Operations (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 20 bn and a workforce of around 20,700 employees in 2017, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Consult, support and implement S4 HANA with focus on purchase-to-pay (S4 HANA Supply Chain, S4 HANA Enterprise Management, Inventory Management, Material Requirements Planning, Extended Warehouse Management, Advanced ATP, Procurement, Fiori Apps)
- Design, implement and deploy SAP purchase-to-pay solutions to achieve defined business goals.
- Coordinate the business requests for the SAP purchase-to-pay (MM/PM/SRM) landscape, manage change requests and projects, plan the resources according to the business requirements and prepare the transformation to S4 HANA
- Maintain and coordinate solutions in SAP MM/PM/SRM ERP systems for adaptive and corrective topics, align all technical solutions in both Vienna and Bucharest for all supported companies
- Consult, design and develop purchase-to-pay processes in close cooperation with the support team and the business process managers
- Manage the implementation of change requests respecting the IT Rules & Standards for OMV and Petrom
- Implement and lead international projects in the area of purchase-to-pay systems
- Act as consultant for all MM/PM/SRM related question for all business units and support the development of the SAP S4 HANA strategy and implementation
- University degree (Diploma/Master) in IT or a similar field of studies
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in IT project management, SAP MM/PM/QM/SRM, SAP S4 Logistics and SAP purchase-to-pay
- Very strong project management skills
- Strong and proven experience in complex, international SAP rollout projects; SAP S4 HANA implementation experience is a advantage
- Strong facilitation, consultation and convening skills
- Awareness of current and future trends and/or technology that may influence Enterprise Applications work
- Fluency in German and English
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 70,646,-- gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.
Anna Maria Hoppe