Senior Expert Finance Processes & Systems Optimization (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 20 bn and a workforce of around 20,700 employees in 2017, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Identify potentials for optimization of Finance processes (also in the context of end to end processes) and lead respective initiatives
- Design the implementation of finance related improvement measures and provide clear requests and specifications
- Initiate & manage IT related activities in projects and change requests, e.g. in SAP systems
- Act as efficient interface between Accounting/Tax and IT by providing substantial skills in both SAP and Finance in order to "translate" the requests into IT language
- Monitor the implementation and carry out / coordinate system and User Acceptance tests
- Take over project management responsibility for Corporate and Business projects with impact on systems and/or processes
- Lead harmonization and continuous improvement of central master data activities
- Master University Degree in Economics/Business Administration/Finance/IT
- At least 7 years of experiences in the field of SAP Finance, process and project management
- Deep knowledge of SAP (beyond end user level), special focus on FI, Tax, CO and masterdata including the interfaces to logistic modules and non SAP systems
- Extensive project management skills and experience in large organisations
- Extensive experience in process management in combination with advanced finance (Accounting, Tax,controlling) know-how
- Excellent English skills and advanced German skills are a must
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 73.066-- gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.
Anna Maria Hoppe