TE Connectivity Ltd. is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
For one of the largest business units of TE Connectivity, TE Industrial, we are looking for a
HR Business Partner (m/f)
based in Waidhofen or Vienna
TE Industrial is a leading global solutions provider with a broad portfolio of components and system solutions for clients in various industries. The growing demand for personalized products, a never-ending stream of new market requirements, the need for consistently high product quality, and an increasing interconnectedness make the use of highly advanced production systems a must. TE's Industrial solutions provide the basis for this flexible production -- by helping our customers to become more connected, addressing Smart Factory needs, connect and transmit vast amounts of data quickly, enable connectivity in harsh environments, increase productivity, meet localized manufacturing needs, and realize energy efficiency requirements.
Scope & Tasks:
- Within the Industrial Device HR Team, we have a role available for a Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP). The person implements the Human Resources (HR) policy at Device Operations level, partnering with management to drive companywide programs and initiatives in Operations (i.e. succession, talent acquisition, total rewards and change management).
- In alignment with the Industrial and Device Business priorities and the company's and Industrial's HR objectives, policies, and practices, the HRBP will be responsible for providing a focused set of human resources activities in the areas of leadership, organization development, employee relations, employee engagement, talent management, change management and communications.
- The HRBP is a key player of the Device Global Operations organization and will support the business leaders as a strategic partner. Footprint discussions, capability improvements and development of Operations talents are key aspects of the day-to-day role. Part of Operations are our Device plants based in EMEA, Mexico and AMER, and functions like Supply Chain, S&OP, Procurement and Quality.
- The HRBP will serve as an influential business partner across TE, in support of business requirements. The HRBP should strive to achieve Extraordinary Customer Experience (ECE) as an ultimate result. This position will closely collaborate with other pillars of the HR operating model at TE.
- In short, the HRBP is focused on the organizational design, the business and functional strategies and Talent strategies in the Device Global Operations business, partnering with the businesses leaders to develop the high-performance organization. The person reports to the HR Leader for the Device Business.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- HR Bachelor degree or above, HR related major preferred
- Minimum 8+ years of professional working experience in HR environment required
- Minimum 5+ years HR Generalist/HR BP related experience required; breadth of HR knowledge and skills in variety of fields in international context
- Experience with Organization Design and Talent and Management Development
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience working in global or international organizations - ability to operate at senior level and to work efficiently in a fast-paced, international matrix organization
- Strong project management and organizational skills - experience in leading international projects
- Strategic mindset combined with strong execution skills
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills. Ability to form successful working relationships quickly at all levels and successfully manage key stakeholders across multiple countries
- Fluent in English both written and spoken, any additional language is a plus
Salary Mininum p.a. 60.000 EUR gross ++ depending on the qualifications and job experience
Tyco Electronics Austria GmbH