Junior Games Certification Manager (m/f)
We are currently looking for a Junior Games Certification Manager (m/f) to support our young and talented Games Compliance team. In this position, you will work closely together with various technical departments and content departments to make sure that all our games are in line with the different jurisdictional requirements and regulations.
- Licensing of new games for new and existing markets around the world
- Test environment configuration and testing (game server, game client, web help, game parameters)
- Creating licensing documents and providing sources, tools and documentations
- Supporting the independent test houses (test laboratories) with questions and resolving bugs or change requests together with internal departments (according to the jurisdiction's regulation)
- Attend project management meetings and provide status updates of licensing and regulatory submission
- HTL graduation, bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent (excellent technical knowledge is also accepted)
- Quick learner and willingness to take over responsibility for own markets
- Structured and independent approach to work
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel)
- Prioritisation, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Team player
- iGaming knowledge or a basic understanding would be a plus
- Web technologies
- Other foreign languages
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 35.000,- applicants with at least 1 year of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.