EXPERT TRAINEE PROGRAM
Join us on challenging projects and
PROCESS ENGINEER (f/m)
What we're looking for
- Graduates with an excellent Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering or similar field of study
- Excellent command of English and German
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a hands-on approach
- Team player with a dynamic, pro-active and results-driven personality
- Analytical thinking, strong problem-solving skills
- Eagerness to learn
What we offer
- A customized 18-month program
- Assignments for several months at various productions sites (all in the EU)
- Support from a senior management mentor
- Extensive learning opportunities
- International career opportunities
- Full-time employment after successful completion of the program
A global company with over EUR 2.1 billion revenue, allnex is a leading producer of coating resins and additives for architectural, industrial, protective, automotive and special purpose coatings and inks. With 33 manufacturing sites, 23 research and technology support centers and 5 joint ventures, the allnex group is present on four continents and serves customers in over 100 countries.
Apply on our website
(About > Careers > Job Search.
Search for keyword 'trainee')
...or send your application to
* Annual salary EUR 45,000.00 (gross/full time).