USound is a fast-growing audio start-up company developing audio systems for personal audio applications such as mobile phones, headphones, hearing aids as well as other applications for the global market.
AUDIO FIELD APPLICATION ENGINEER (f/m)
We are looking for a reliable and committed team player to join our Sales & Marketing team in Graz.
Job profile: You will communicate with our customers and work associates and provide them with technical support to prevent and/or resolve technical issues. You will advise our customer on how to select best methods to find solutions to their problems.
- Provide customers, consultants, contractors and sales representatives with product and technical support
- Troubleshooting support and information
- Report software bugs and hardware problem to R&D using company approved channels and tools
- Resolve customer problems
- Selecting best methods/techniques for solving problems and obtaining fitting solutions for customer
- Issue repair authorizations numbers for returns and process ordering of product parts, if needed
- Oral and written communication with customers
- Create customer handbooks and self-help materials
- Research and analyse product comparisons and create sheet for sales reps and internal customers
- Completed Master's degree (Uni, FH) in Acoustic and/or Electronic engineering
- Few years of professional experience in audio (loudspeakers for micro acoustic) or electronics industry
- Proficiency in English and German (min. C1 level both), knowledge of Mandarin is a plus
- Strong knowledge of general audio principles
- Extensive knowledge of audio products on the market
- Strong computer skills, hands-on experience with both MS and MAC OS and their office products
- Experience with ERP Software & Applications
- Experience with customer service and care is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel and work remotely
- Work in an international and innovative company - opportunities for career development
- Flexibility and personal accountability when delivering tasks - flexi time, option to telework or work from home, performance benefits
- Friendly work environment in a motivated and dedicated team - company outings and events, team building activities
- Annual gross salary starting at EUR 45.000 (full-time basis). Higher salary is negotiable according to your qualification and experience.
IMPORTANT: You must best an EU citizen or hold a valid Rot-Weiß-Rot card!
Tereza Salandova, MA