USound is a fast-growing audio start-up company developing audio systems for personal audio applications such as mobile phones, headphones, hearing aids as well as other applications for the global market.
CUSTOMER SERVICE & LOGISTICS SENIOR REPRESENTATIVE (f/m)
We are looking for a reliable and committed team player to join our Sales & Marketing team in Graz.
Job profile: Handling customer order entries, deliveries, invoicing, complaints, credit, and other customer related activities as well as taking care of reports for orders, sales information and maintenance of Customer related data. Other duties include answering customer phone calls, handling shipping documents and filing. Working closely with regional and global partners and customers and having an active role within the Customer Service team
- Order processing (40%): worldwide order management (accepting and filling out orders), scheduling coordination with manufacturing plants, invoicing, quoting, monitoring freight/inventory levels
- Customer interaction (25%): communication with external/internal customer, order information, provide solution and register, resolve customer complaints and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Shipping administration (20%): shipment and logistics coordination and documentation, load planning and allocation of products
- Business administration (15%): maintenance of customer records, verification of completeness and accuracy of orders, support of other team members
- Completed Bachelor degree (Uni, FH)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in customer service, supply chain, logistics or related experience
- Experience with ERP system
- Proficiency in German and English (min. C1 level in both)
- Proficient knowledge of MS-Office
- Strong customer and service orientation, ability to interact effectively with employees and vendors at all levels in intercultural setting
- Strong problem solving, analytical, critical thinking, interpersonal, and communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Ability to analyze data and prepare meaningful reports for the management team.
- Work in an international and innovative company - opportunities for career development
- Flexibility and personal accountability when delivering tasks - flexi time, option to telework or work from home
- Friendly work environment in a motivated and dedicated team
- Annual gross salary starting at EUR 40,000 (full-time basis). Higher salary is negotiable according to your qualification and experience.
IMPORTANT: You must best an EU citizen or hold a valid Rot-Weiß-Rot card!
Tereza Salandova, MA