Network/Storage Engineer (m/f)
We are a team of 5 people, specialised in network & storage engineering, and part of the IT department at Greentube. Due to the growth of the company, we are currently looking for an experienced Engineer (m/f) to join our team.
If you describe yourself as a specialist in the field of networking and enjoy facing interesting and challenging technical tasks, then we are looking for you!
- Operation, advancement and maintenance of our international network environment
- Maintenance and further development of our system documentation and CMDB
- Specialisation on network projects and -operation
- Configuration, monitoring, performance analysis
- Troubleshooting (incident- and problem-management)
- Planning and realisation of network projects
- Performing related root cause analysis
- Special focus on high traffic and high availability environments
- Completed technical education and several years of specific experience as a network or storage engineer (m/f)
- In-depth knowledge of computing and networking fundamentals
- Profound knowledge of Routing and Switching
- Experience with VMware vSphere and storage technologies including products from EMC, Netapp, Hitachi, Brocade
- Experience with Cisco Catalyst, Nexus, ASR9000 and Juniper EX, xWDM technologies
- Experience in managing multiple eBGP peerings
- General knowledge of server hardware
- Basic know-how of UNIX-styled systems and scripting (python, perl)
- Willingness to perform on-call standby for out of office hours
- Solution oriented as well as service- and process-oriented thinking
- Team player and good ability to communicate
- Very good command of both spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Vendor-specific certifications (CCNP or similar)
- Know-how regarding wireless networking
- Experience with VMware VSAN and NSX
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 43.500,- for applicants with at least 4 years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions GmbH, is part of the NOVOMATIC Group of companies, one of the largest integrated gaming groups worldwide. Greentube is the leading full-service provider in the online & mobile gaming sector and is a pioneer in the development and provision of state-of-the-art gaming solutions. Greentube focuses on casino and skill games, table games and video poker as well as Poker and Bingo. As an international and steadily growing company Greentube guarantees interesting insights into the gaming industry and a challenging, team-oriented working environment.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.