Software Support Specialist (m/f)
The platform development group at Greentube is currently growing and looking for a Software Support Specialist (m/f).
Within this team, you work alongside the teams that focus on software delivery and software development to support our live products together with our international customers and their technical service providers.
- Be the 2nd level support contact for technical queries, problems, incidents, questions and requests for our applications
- It´s your passion to analyse problems and to find solutions to prevent incidents - suggest permanent solutions for recurring problems
- Responsibility for maintaining a seamless workflow and the ongoing quality improvement for our products together with the team
- Representation of our products both internally and externally
- Communication is one of your core strengths and giving our partners and their own support teams a whole overview of its capabilities is nothing that sounds frightening to you (e.g. creating FAQs and improving documentation)
- On a daily basis, you are going to use tools like SQL Management Studio, Remote Desktop Manager, APIs, Jira, Confluence
- Technical education and at least 1 year of experience in the field of software support or development is required
- Experience in querying data in relational databases (SQL), experience in the use of monitoring tools and log files (IIS) and in creating, testing and supporting web-based applications
- You want to get to the bottom of any issue that arises, ensure that it is resolved, and communicate during that process with the affected customers and product owners
- Excellent analysing and troubleshooting skills
- Know-how of service oriented architecture
- You will need to be able to work on your own initiative, as a team player and in cooperation with relevant departments to deliver best service
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English is a requirement (german skills are an advantage, but not necessary)
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits (health care, employee discount, events,…)
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 35.000,- for applicants with at least 1 year of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.