For our Wienerberger Business Serivce Department in Vienna, we are offering the following global position for immediate appointment:
Global Master Data Manager (f/m)
- Design of a global master data management process (focusing in the first steps on vendors and customers
- Set up a communication policies and SLA's with our local subsidiaries to ensure that the global master data management process fits to the local requirements
- Develop a collaborative partnership with Internal Audit to ensure a compliant Master Data Base
- Collaborate with the business to adopt, optimize and extend, where applicable, the appropriate process
- Ensure a process that guarantees periodic master data maintenance and quality assurance of master data
- Review the effectiveness of the process by implementing and monitoring a transparent and meaningful KPI set
- University degree or equivalent expertise (technical, economics or similar)
- Excellent knowledge of the master data set-up within SAP R3
- Experience in an environment with global master data maintainance
- Excellent communication and organisational skills to all levels of the organization, both written and spoken, in English and German (any other language is a plus)
- SAP R/3 process expert
- Experience with SAP S4 HANA is a plus
- Willingness to travel within Europe (max. 10%)
- Experience in leading international project teams preferably in a global environment
- Experience in working in matrix organizations
- Highly motivated, structured and self-driven working approach
For this position, we are searching for a highly self-motivated person, who is able to work effectively with different stakeholder groups both internally and externally. You are ready to act on your own initiative, bring excellent communications skills to help deliver the Wienerberger Business Service strategy and targets. An attractive workplace at our headquarters in a dynamic environment with appropriate remuneration as well as development opportunities of an international acting group is awaiting you. We offer you a monthly salary of minimum EUR 4000 depending on experience and qualification and attractive employee benefits. Our offer certainly addresses likewise to female and male applicants.
Please upload your CV and motivation letter via our online tool.
Maren Fellner is looking forward to getting to know you!