Art der Stelle:
Digitalization and Automation Expert - Industry 4.0
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 14,000 employees across more than 35 countries and EUR 2.7 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry. Refractories are indispensable for industrial high-temperature processes exceeding 1,200°C in a wide range of industries, including steel, cement, non-ferrous metals, and glass, among others.
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. But to deliver results for customers, that technology has to be put to work effectively. By people. That's why we attach so much importance to our employees. To a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. To a leadership style that encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. Our people are pragmatic, positive and optimistic, building strong teams who get results.
Can you stand the heat?
We look for
We are currently looking for a Digitalization and Automation Expert - Industry 4.0 (m/f) for one of our Austrian production plants.
- Identification and evaluation of digitalization and Industry 4.0 concepts
- Actively shaping and promoting digitalization projects in the field of process automation
- Development of a strategic roadmap for the digital development of our European plants
- Conduct functional and technical analyses of current plant statuses and develop optimizations for the production process
- Creation of concepts for smart production and smart maintenance
- Alignment of digital plant manufacturing roadmap with IT department
- Identification and leveraging of synergies between plants and on shop floor level
- Big data analyses
- Creation of conditions for learning systems
- Higher technical education (University or University of Applied Sciences degree in either Engineering, Business Engineering or Information Technology)
- 3 to 5 years experience in project management in Industry 4.0, either in consulting, operations or IT
- Experience in industrial production processes with a focus on Industry 4.0
- Experience in plant engineering & conception as well as in maintenance and production technologies
- Profound knowledge in economics and investment
- Advanced knowledge in IT service management/tools
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Basic knowledge of SAP and shop floor applications are a must
- High command of German & English; other languages are beneficial
- Strategic thinking and action
- Strong market and customer orientation
- Results orientation and high problem-solving ability
- Open to innovation
- High degree of responsibility
- Systematic and independent way of working
- Strong communicator
- Willingness to work with people from different cultures
- Ability to lead and motivate
- Team player mentality
- Willingness to travel worldwide (up to 50% of working days outside of local workplace)
- Hands on mentality
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes
- Varied and challenging occupation with a world market leader
- Cooperation with a dynamic team
- Excellent development and career opportunities as well as wide range of training programs
- Exciting tasks in an international environment
- Wide range of amenities of a global market leader (internal health care management, various insurance benefits, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
For this full time position (38 working hours) the monthly gross salary according to the collective bargaining agreement starts from EUR 3,854.56 The actual level of remuneration depends on skills and experience.
Interested? Please send us your application documents (CV, motivational letter, certificates) now.
We are looking forward to your online application!
Mag. Anita Ertl
Tel.: +43 50213 5352