Team Lead Quality Assurance
Shpock is the marketplace app for the smartphone generation. We launched just 4 years ago but already we have set a new trend in online selling. We have become one of the leading marketplace apps in the German speaking countries as well as the UK and Italy with more than 10 million users. We continue to fulfil our vision and grow like never before! That's why we are constantly looking for new and motivated team members to work with us from our beautiful office in Vienna. Apply now and become part of Shpock and our success story!
What you will do:
- You are responsible for setting up and improving efficient and thorough testing procedures together with the product and development team.
- Help define and set up frameworks, tools and services used for manual and automated testing.
- Together with your team you will work on setting up test cases, executing them and monitoring progress.
- Oversee projects and supervise the day-to-day operations of your team.
- Make sure everyone is pulling their weight and distribute the workload evenly.
- Help grow your team, create an aspiring environment and support your team members in their development.
- Have the main responsibility for our apps and websites working perfectly.
- Monitor overall app and web product stability.
- In every task you have the possibility to bring in your own ideas and thereby shape Shpock.
Who are we looking for?
- You have 4+ years experience as a tester with a strong focus on native apps and/or websites (and ideally leadership experience).
- You have experience in test automation and excellent knowledge of test methodologies.
- You have experience with testing tools like XCTest framework, Espresso, Appium, Selenium and CI tools to automate test processes.
- You ideally have:
- A degree in Computer Sciences, in a similar field of study or a completed apprenticeship in a HTL.
- The ISTQB certificate.
- You are the mentor of your team and empower them to grow.
- You are an excellent communicator, able to easily interact with people from different teams and with excellent English skills.
- You are a teamplayer with a collaborative leadership style who is not afraid to make decisions, even the hard ones.
- You are passionate about and have a strong sense of affinity with the fast pace of a growing and dynamic startup.
Why work at Shpock?
Italian coffee, fresh fruits & team breakfasts
Legendary team events (team trip, fun activities, …)
Tabletennis, pilates, running groups & more
Impact and responsibility in a fast growing company
Melting pot of 30+ nations
Working in the world's most liveable city
Austrian healthcare, relocation services, language courses
Did we catch your interest? Great, we are looking forward to receiving your application:
Austrian law requires us to post the minimum salary according to the collective agreement. This is EUR 42,000 gross per year. We offer a market conform salary in line with your qualifications and experience. We will treat your application in strict confidence.
Your contact person: Vania Berkau
finderly GmbH | Donau-City-Straße 1, A-1220 Wien | +43 676 652 77 20 | firstname.lastname@example.org