"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career."
So do we. Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship in Group Architecture and Portfolio Management (f/m)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
"Risk Business Architecture" department has been set up to address a rapidly growing project portfolio due to many upcoming regulatory requirements in the entire Risk area. Our goal is to ensure a coordinated and structured change management process driven by demand from various CRO divisions in strong cooperation with the IT department and all steering areas in the bank on group as well as legal entity level. We are looking for bright, talented young people with outstanding interpersonal skills who are eager to learn and effectively contribute to a dynamic work environment where cooperation and teamwork are highly valued.
- are a student with medium-high knowledge in Economics, Finance, Business Informatics, Computer Science or related field
- have basic knowledge and understanding of risk management and IT concepts
- have a good perception and understanding of quantitative information and structures
- work result-oriented and act as a responsible team player with a hands-on-approach
- have good communicational skills
- bring in excellent analytical skills, communication and presentation skills as wells as a strong and driving personality with a pro-active attitude and problem-solving approach
- are highly proficient in MS Office (especially MS Excel, Word and Power Point)
- are very good command of English (German and/or CEE language is of advantage)
- organize and coordinate meetings, prepare and review documentation
- support the Business Architecture team in performing process analysis and documentation activities
- support project-related work for different areas within CRO Division
- Re-engineer major business processes
- offer from July 2018 an internship for 3 months full time in an interesting and dynamic field
- offer excellent opportunity to get exposure to risk project practices within Erste Group
- support your professional and personal development in a dynamic banking environment
- guarantee an internship allowance of EUR 1600,00 gross per month
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: