Backend Developer und Integration Expert (f/m) @ A1 Digital International GmbH
A1 Digital is part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group. A set of innovative and scalable Cloud and IoT services qualify A1 Digital as partner of choice for digital midmarket projects. The target market is Europe and it includes CEE countries where A1 Telekom Austria Group is already active as well as additional Western European markets, above and foremost Germany. With several years of relevant experience in the field of IoT and some of the leading datacenters in Europe, A1 Digital is well set to support its customers with best of breed solutions.
- You design robust solutions for complex problems that also take into account scale, security, reliability, and cost.
- You integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic and backend system.
- You build reusable code and libraries for future us.
- You optimize backend processes for maximum speed and scalability.
- You implement security and data protection within enterprise applications.
- You contribute new software or modify existing software to meet projects and program goals.
- You deliver needed project functionality for specific deliverables but deliver in such a way that the value is useful to the organization in the long term.
- You re-use existing software development practices where possible for productivity, but also introduce new trending industry practices and tools where appropriate.
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services
- Expertise with MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, and Node.js)
- Hands on experience with public cloud offerings (e.g., EC2, CloudFormation, IAM, RDS, S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis, or equivalents) and configuration management tools (e.g., Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, etc.)
- Target- and solution-oriented personality
- Customer-oriented thinking
- Passion for developing software products in the IoT, Digital and Cloud Business
- Team player, self-motivated, self-learner
There are many possibilities to develop in our company! Seize the chance, evolve and use the possibility to make your career! We are looking forward to your application!
As A1 Telekom Austria AG our goal is to increase the proportion of women in the entire company, and we have developed measures to promote women . We would be happy to interest women in the position currently available and invite them to apply.
Our performance-based-salary models reward extraordinary commitment and success. The minimum annual gross salary according to the collective agreement of Telekom Austria AG is EUR 43.694,14 . The actual annual salary depends on your qualifications and professional experience.
Apply online here: http://www.a1.net/ueber-uns/jobs