"I believe that passion is the code for everything."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Software Engineer for Digital Banking Platform / API Services (m/f)
WHAT WE ARE DOING
We are building Europe's finest digital banking platform based on modern, but proven technologies. We are involved from the ideation of features, through the conceptual and planning phases to the implementation of the requirements. Our team is mostly responsible for the central JSON over HTTP API development, thus we deal with all kinds of clients, handle huge volumes of data and work hard to keep everything - from operational tasks to customer experience - as smooth as possible.
WHO WE ARE
We are a team of experienced Software engineers, we love to exchange ideas and to improve as we go along. Our attitude is open minded, and we are always keen to stand up and go an extra mile for the correct solution. We take pride in providing high quality software, but also shape and influence features of our product on all levels. We love our work and care for a good culture, we care for a healthy workload and try to keep a sustainable pace throughout all phases of the Project.
- understand the way Spring applications are written
- want to work in an environment where code quality is a central theme
- have knowledge in building good grip and design HTTP APIS written in Java
- possess experience with Java, HTTP APIs, Spring ecosystem, Maven, Unit testing (must have)
- ideally have experience with Docker/Kotlin (or related technology) and challenges of distributed systems
- possess a good grip building and designing HTTP APIs written in Java
- are experienced with search technology and / or distributed systems in general
- offer fluency in English for both verbal and written communication, German language skills constitute an advantage, further CEE languages will be considered as beneficial
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, regular conference visits, flexible working hours, possibility to do home office, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- offer you a competitive and performance -related salary that will depend on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Finden Sie uns auf: