"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Front End Engineer for the George Team (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- assist business analysts in specification of new features
- support the design team to create the best possible user experience
- implement new features for the George banking platform
- change and extend existing (legacy) features, when needed with refactoring
- provide test coverage for features
- perform regular code reviews with other developers
- manage to work effectively with legacy code
- offer several years of experience in working with single page web applications
- possess expert knowledge in refactoring and work with legacy code and ideally bring a proficient understanding of HTML and CSS
- offer fluency in English for both verbal and written communication
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, regular conference visits, flexible working hours, possibility to do home office, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- offer all hardware and software you need to work efficiently (eg Macbook Pro, Jetbrains licenses etc.), subsidized food at Erste Campus and supply near infinite of coffee and sparkling water and capable Table-Soccer and Table-Tennis opponents
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: