"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship HR Projects Office (f/m)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Group HR Strategic Projects is responsible for the planning and execution of group-wide strategic HR initiatives. Currently, the team is executing a project with following objectives:
- harmonize HR Services and processes across the Erste Group
- digitalize HR services
- transition from on-premise to cloud software.
We are looking for a candidate who acts as a Project Officer next to the group project manager and who is interested in learning about the digitalisation and harmonisation of HR Services.
- perform your obligatory internship (University of Applied Sciences)
- will work in an international environment and cooperate as a project officer with the group and local project managers
- coordinate project activities, monitor (financial) progress and report on project status
- analyze needs of HR customers, analyze process best practices and help design the HR services
- support in running workshops, change management activities and based on your development you may run sessions independently
- maintain good relationships with stakeholders (board members, managers) and project colleagues
- have good communication skills, very good analytic skills
- are good in time management, prioritising work and keeping overview of entire project
- are business fluent in German and English
- offer from September 2018 an exciting and challenging internship for 1 year (and potential to be extended for another year) in an interesting and dynamic field
- support your professional and personal development
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
- guarantee an internship allowance of EUR 1.600,00 gross per month
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: