INSIDE SALES SPECIALIST (m/f)
Qualified Sales of Chemical Raw Materials for Industrial Customers Languages: fluent GERMAN & ENGLISH Headquarters Vienna/Austria
The competence and business of our privately owned and managed company is the world-wide import of chemical raw- and intermediate products and their marketing to customers all over Europe. Our head-quarters in Vienna/Austria built up a network of eight foreign offices and subsidiaries in Europe and Asia, relying on our own resources, with 60 excellent managers and employees in sales and sales-related positions.
We are looking forward to get know you! Please write to:
1100 Vienna, Austria
Phone: +43 1 605 60
Ing.Mag. Reinhard J. HAGER will get in contact with you.
100% discretion is granted.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are the partner of industry customers for active sales in your region; internally you cooperate with Product managers and Area Sales Managers.
- Petrochemical materials are volatile price-wise. Understanding the price-driving influences, exchanging and arguing market information with customers and with colleagues in product management
- Market researching by phone and e-mail for enlargement of customer basis and product range
- Support of Area Sales Managers in daily business
- After sales services, communication in case of logistics issues
- Claims handling
- Reporting / implementing results of negotiations in our CRM system
- Initiating and driving "continuous improvements" wherever
YOU ARE A "SALESMAN/WOMAN", but in this position without the necessity for regular business travels. You find the right words to establish trustful relations and in sometimes tough price negotiations with customers.
Languages fluent as stated above is conditional; additional language is welcome.
- You are eager to learn on the job the "big picture" of the market which we work in and the applications of our petrochemical products
- You are able to work also with figures and statistics, you are flexible and you have team spirit
- You have a commercial or technical education
- You have experience in sales to industry customers, ideally having worked in a wholesale trade company
- A responsible position in a demanding business in several countries in a growing, financially healthy company
- Multicultural open working atmosphere
- The chance to grow on the job, in trainings and external seminars
- Benefits (mineral water, fruit basket, coffee, terrace and the infrastructure of our Business Park Vienna with near shops & restaurants)
- Salary indication considerably above the Austrian "Kollektiv-Vertrag" depending on qualification and experience. Attractive Bonus-System!