International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Business Analyst IT Delivery Group Data Warehouse (f/m)
In order to strengthen our business know-how we are looking for an ambitious and service-oriented business analyst in the IT Delivery Unit Group Data Warehouse. Our unit is responsible for innovations and operations of the group wide business intelligence platform which is the basis for bank steering (CFO, CRO), compliance and marketing.?
Although based in Vienna, the Business Analyst has a strong CEE focus and interaction with clients in 11 countries as well as several branches.
Intercultural skills and customer orientation are key success factors.
What you can expect:
- Analyse business requirements / change requests / business processes
- Coordination of the business concept development and run feasibility studies
- Active collaboration with various types of stakeholders (business users, project managers, architects, management, …)
- Act as a consultant in projects, identify project stakeholders and transfer their demands into structured solution requirements
- Take the lead for new demands and sub-projects and drive the topic from initial request until successful rollout
- Communicate effectively across hierarchy, from senior management to development
- Support the business lines in the definition of new IT requirements and change requests to existing IT systems
- Alignment of requirements with other business lines, detecting synergies and removing contradictions
- Responsibility for business requirement specification and change request analysis within strategic projects
- Conduct workshops to elicit functional and technical requirements
- Analysis of existing business processes and their impacts, supporting the definition of new business processes towards the Group Data Warehouse
- Performing changes in conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Definition of the inbound/outbound interface specifications for new requirements
- Support the development team during implementation
- Support the testing team during testing phase
- Support in technical go-live of new functionalities
- Contributing to functional documentation and operational concepts
What you bring to the table:
- University degree or similar with IT and/or business background
- Strong Data Warehouse Business Analyst experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably in the Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence area
- Comprehensive knowledge of the bank steering business processes (finance, controlling, risk management)
- Experience in data warehouse data modelling (e.g. PowerDesigner)
- Hands-on experience with databases (e.g. Oracle)
- High level of communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent analytical skills, able to analyse and design complex data flows and business processes
- Team player, service orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Knowledge management and basics of coaching
- Fluent knowledge of English
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. EUR 46,500,- excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!