At Amabrush, we develop novel devices for the oral hygiene sector. We are looking for support for our team in Vienna in order to successfully develop our core product and other by-products.
Quality Assurance Engineer
As a developer and manufacturer of electronic products for oral hygiene (for consumers), we are one of the most innovative and future-oriented providers in our industry.
To strengthen our team in Vienna, we are looking for immediate entry:
Quality Assurance Engineer
Product Development (Medical class I & Consumer Products)
with Engagement and Hands-on Mentality most wanted
- Continuous development and improvement on quality standards, methods, processes and tools
- Plan, organize and execute state-of-the-art test methods according GLP (Good Lab Practise)
- Creation of QA plans, define quality targets and KPIs
- Responsible for V&V planning (Verification & Validation) monitoring and controlling that results were delivered according agreements
- Stay up-to-date with norms & standards industry trends (GMP) for products and services
- Regular reporting of quality status - Quality Tracker
- Execute quality assurance through reviews
- Establish and Monitor CAPA (Corrective Actions & Preventive Actions)
- Understands the principles of product, service quality evaluation and control
- Consulting and training the R&D Team on Design for Quality
- Moderate FMEAs and Risk Assessment workshops
- The Quality Assurance Engineer is embedded in the R&D and Engineering Team.
- The Quality Assurance Engineer reports to the Head of R&D and Engineering and CEO
- 3-5 years' experience in Quality Assurance
- Familiar with norms and standards of consumer and medical class I products
- Familiar in working with different disciplines, like Hardware, Software, Mechanics, Digital
- Familiar with statistics and distributions e.g. Six Sigma or DfSS (Design for Six Sigma)
- Familiar with Quality Assurance Methods e.g. FMEA
- Capable of working on multiple projects and releases, balancing time and effort for successful delivery
- Can do mentality
- Willingness to travel to the extent of approx. 20%
- Communication-proof English language skills
What we offer
- Autonomous task with a high degree of creative freedom
- Varied and challenging tasks in a multi-headed team
- Novel product developments
- International environment
Depending on the specific qualification and professional experience, a gross annual salary of at least EUR 50.000,- is envisaged (exceeding the collectively agreed minimum salary). The final salary agreement will be made during a personal interview. Depending on the qualification, a higher salary can be agreed on.
As a fully financed and young company, we offer you interesting career prospects and further training options in a dynamic corporate structure with versatile opportunities to use your personal and professional potential. Great public connection (main Station) as well as a young and modern work environment and further amenities (company events, fruits, coffee, etc.) are included in our package.
Weyringergasse 3/ Top B3