Are your dreams
Then it's time to put them on paper again.
What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper.
To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Co-development Manager (m/f)
Supply Chain, Sappi Gratkorn, Austria
Purpose of the job:
Acting as an entrepreneurial manager for projects to identify customer value drivers, and to define and implement practical operational efficiency, supply chain and connectivity solutions, which enable Sappi to deliver mutual value in improving its customers' business performance.
- By uncovering and understanding customer problems and value drivers
- By running projects together with customers and Sappi sales to design and implement value solutions in line with our value development process
- By exploring new territories in terms of collaboration processes and solutions with customers and internal and external stakeholders
- By designing, prototyping and validating new processes and solutions, with focus on operational efficiency initiatives
- By automating prototype processes and handing them over to line organization
- Leading, driving and participating in project teams to explore new collaboration territories with customers, internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications and experience:
- Preferably Masters degree in industrial engineering and management or engineering, process technology or related fields
- Minimum experience of 5 years in a production management environment or consultancy preferably in a paper/print related field, with focus on operational efficiency
- Strong experience with lean methodologies and tools
- Proven practical expertise in production process improvement is highly beneficial
- Required language proficiency: English is a must, other major European language is a benefit
- Project management experience
- Skills in analyzing numerical data
- Solid managerial skills with cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to see the bigger picture and identify industry trends and opportunities
- Ability to drive change
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Strong passion and knowledge of technology, emerging media and the developments in information technology
- You are self-motivated, proactive, with very good planning, coordination and organizational skills
- You enjoy complex problem-solving
- You are a flexible person with a good sense of balance between accommodating and challenging customers in a constructive way
- Willingness to travel (50%)
Timetable: during summer 2018
We offer an annual gross remuneration of EUR 56.000,- for this position. Depending on qualifications and/or special professional experience, a higher salary may be agreed upon.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Please submit your application incl. motivation letter as soon as possible
via application tracking system in our Sappi career portal www.sappi.com/careers-sappi-europe.