AGRANA Fruit is part of the AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, operating at 28 production sites on 5 continents worldwide. We are the global market leader in the production of fruit preparations and offer customized solutions to the dairy as well as to the bakery, food service and ice cream industries.
We are a great international team, based in Vienna, looking for an enthusiastic and creative candidate to support our Communications & Marketing Department. This position offers you the possibility to apply your theoretical knowledge in practice and to gain hands-on experiences in a global company.
Marketing & Communications Intern (f/m)
You are striving for an exciting internship, have a passion for communication and the competency to let your creativity flow whilst keeping a clear head and a structured way of working in a fast-paced working environment? We have been looking for you!
As a Marketing Intern, you will report directly to our Global Communications & Brand Manager and collaborate with our PDMI (Product Development Management & Innovation) Team in all stages of their daily tasks. Your contribution will play a key role in helping to develop, expand and maintain our international communication activities.
- Take part and support the Global Communication & Branding Manager in day-to-day activities
- Support content creation for our social media accounts, including the development of new content, considering our clients' needs and assistance in analyzing new trends
- Help to prepare company presentations, brochures, videos, etc. for promotional purposes
- Draft PR articles and blogs in English
- Contribute to global projects and support your colleagues when needed
- Assist in planning and organizing marketing and sales events
- Administrative tasks like managing and updating the picture database
- Enrollment in a Bachelor or Master degree program in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration with a specialization in Marketing
- Ideally first experience in the field of Marketing and familiarity with content creation and marketing strategies
- Creative personality with a strong attention to detail and structured way of working
- Proactive team player with a "can do" attitude and a forward thinking mentality
- You are positive, enthusiastic and have an endless supply of energy
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills paired with an open minded personality and the ability to deal and communicate effectively with different cultures
- Excellent command of English (Native or almost native). German and French are an advantage
- A challenging and exciting 6-months internship of 20 - 38,5 hours per week in which we provide guidance and support in the field of B2B marketing as well as the opportunity to experience the food industry from the inside
- Development opportunities in an international company with the possibility of prolongation of your contract in case of high performance
- An international work environment in a dynamic and diverse team
- Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 22.660,68 gross per year. However, our compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries
- Applications (CV/ letter of motivation) are accepted in German or English
- For further information about AGRANA Fruit as an employer, please check out our LinkedIn profile : https://www.linkedin.com/company/agrana-fruit/
Frau Doris Zangl (+43 121137-12871)
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application online on: