Banco do Brasil S.A. (BB SA) is the largest Financial Institution in Latin America. Its wholly-owned subsidiary based in Vienna, Banco do Brasil Aktiengesellschaft (BB AG), is the Head Office for the European continental business. Currently, in the Risk Management & Controlling Department we are looking for a:
Senior Analyst Risk Management
The Risk Management & Controlling Department of BB AG is responsible for the strategic risk management and controlling practices of both BB AG and its branches across Europe. Risk management issues include risk identification, quantification, aggregation and monitoring. The department is responsible for the development and implementation of methods for measuring risk, the ongoing improvement of control and steering instruments and the maintenance of regulatory risk-related requirements.
Your are responsible:
- to provide the management board with timely and accurate information in the areas of credit, market and liquidity risk, including both regulatory approaches and internal models,
- to further develop internal models across those risk types, including the support of their validation,
- to ensure compliance with applicable European/Austrian regulation, including CRR/CRDIV, EBA standards and OeNB/FMA guidelines,
- to manage projects in your area of responsibility, in both methodical and technical aspects,
- to monitor and control production of internal management reports, and to research methods of data optimization, data modelling and data processing,
- to share knowledge about internal projects, methods, processes, systems and databases effectively with members of the Risk Management and Controlling Department and other BB departments of BB AG.
- University degree in business administration, economics or similar, preferably with background in financial markets, mathematics or statistics,
- at least 3 to 5 years prior experience in financial institutions or consulting, preferably in risk management or (risk) controlling functions,
- prior knowledge of European/Austrian banking regulation of advantage,
- advanced skills in MS Excel, with basic skills in VBA of advantage
- experience with data management (e.g. SQL) or model development (e.g. R) of advantage
- strong project management and organizational skills
- analytical mind-set, result-driven attitude, strong intercultural skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- excellent knowledge of English and German, with Portuguese or Spanish language of advantage
We offer a challenging and interesting position in a truly international environment. Based on the collective agreement for the banking industry the monthly gross salary is EUR 2.791,43. Additional payment is possible depending on qualification and professional experience. Moreover, we offer attractive benefits like training opportunities and meal vouchers.
If you are interested in the position, please send your cover letter and CV directly to: email@example.com