With around 8,900 employees, AGRANA is one of the leading sugar companies in Central and Eastern Europe, a top manufacturer of customer-specific starch products and bioethanol in Europe, the global market leader in fruit preparations and Europe's most important producer of fruit juice concentrates.
We are currently looking for a dedicated person who wants to join our Corporate IT team (Headquarter Vienna) in the following position
IT Process Change Manager (m/f)
- Support and maintenance of the IT change process.
- Support of the identification of user requirements, report costs and priorities of appropriate application modifications.
- Definitions of the interface to business Administration as well as IT for change process related topics and assistance to the Corporate IT Business Process Manager.
- Leading projects within Corporate IT.
- Development of training materials and assistance in trainings and workshops.
- Investigation, recommendation and installation of new applications or functionalities.
- Documentation of solutions for future reference.
- Ideally Bachelor's or Master's degree (e.g. Computer Sciences)
- 2 - 3 years of professional experience in the area of project management and process change management
- Excellent English and German skills (other languages beneficial)
- Ability to evaluate and interpret end user information requirements, and to develop appropriate systems and/or application programs
- Ability to learn and support new applications and systems
- High-level of communication skills and social competence
- Achievement orientation
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent occupational and personal development perspectives within an international group with headquarter in Austria.
- Various internal company benefits e.g. staff canteen, various sport and leisure time activities, etc.
- Due to mandatory reasons, we kindly inform you that the gross annual compensation in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement for this function is at least EUR 34.748,56.
Frau Heidi-Maria GABL
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application online on: