"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Business Analyst - Hedge Accounting (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
IN YOUR NEW ROLE YOU WILL:
- participate in the systems implementation process
- define user procedures and workflows and develop conversion and implementation strategies
- verify conversion
- provide user documentation, user trainings and post-implementation support
- assist in resolving highly complex, multi-faceted problems to meet the business needs of Group ALM & Treasury
- provide business support to various users across the Group and assist with the design/implementation of systems enhancements
YOU ARE BEST EQUIPPED FOR THESE TASKS IF YOU HAVE:
- hold an university degree or currently studying either Economics (Accounting), Business Administration (Finance) or Information Technology (with emphasis on one of the previous) or equivalent business experience / qualification
- have a basic understanding of financial accounting principles and knowledge of UGB, IAS 39 and IFRS 9
- have Knowledge of Excel and SQL (preferred)
- bring Excellent verbal and written English skills, German skills are a further advantage
- are interested in both technical and business side of requirements
- are self-driven and flexible
- like to work in a team
OUR OFFER FOR YOU IS:
- an autonomous and responsible position in a cooperative and dynamic team, in addition you will benefit from gaining technical know-how.
- the support of your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- the possibility to do home office days and regular conference visits.
- subsidized food at Erste Campus.
- a guarantee for a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective Agreement.
- a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
Georg is looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: