Category Expert IT & Telecom (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 20 bn and a workforce of around 20,700 employees in 2017, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Lead simple and execute major and complex tenders within the category
- Manage contracts within the category including enforcement, leakage identification and claim resolution
- Support spend transparency and perform operating and cost model analysis
- Assist the development of spend strategies for total spend of the category (i.e. initiatives for improvement)
- Support definition and alignment of targets for initiatives and category spend
- Manage suppliers and contractors within category (evaluation, portfolio management, development, etc.)
- Involve and support all management and support processes for corporate procurement (i.e. implementing procurement strategy, procurement governance, controlling, HR and IT management
- Economic or technical related education (University degree).
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Relevant technological understanding and experience of the key supply markets as well as IT technical skills are an advantage: Applications (architecture, Cloud models, Application Operation, IT Project Delivery, Licenses), Digitalization, IT Project Management, Portfolio Management etc.
- Experience and expertise in functional procurement knowledge
- State of the art IT skills, including SAP, MS Office, Procurement applications, etc.
- English is a must, German and/or Romanian are an advantage
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 59.344,74,-- gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.
Anna Maria Hoppe