cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with particular strength in intercontinental transport solutions. Based in Austria, cargo-partner is present in over 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continues to grow and expand across the world.
Our employees are highly motivated professionals from many different nations with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial approach.
We offer an interesting career kick-start for talented people without experience as well as a rewarding opportunity for accomplished logistics and business professionals. We believe in establishing long-term relationships and investing in the continuous development of our employees.
To expand our IT team at our Headquarters in Fischamend and our Vienna city office, we are looking for a
Senior JAVA Developer (m/f)
in an international setting
Your main tasks:
In this interesting and multi-faceted position, you will be responsible for developing company-wide web applications and mobile eBusiness solutions as a member of our internal software development team.
- Implementation of Enterprise Java web applications and mobile solutions
- Designing and development of high-quality architecture and technical solutions
- Mentoring of junior developers (code reviews, knowledge sharing)
- Technical documentation
- Technical education and relevant professional experience in web-based application development
- Good competence and programming experience with Java EE7 - EJB, CDI, JPA, JMS, REST, Bean validation
- Competence and programming experience with java-based frontend frameworks, ideally Vaadin
- Competence with relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- Basic knowledge of search engines integration (ideally Elasticsearch), Apache Kafka, version control (Git, Git Branching model)
- Experience with service/microservice oriented architecture
- Problem-solving skills and motivation to design and implement innovative web-based solutions
- A varied range of activities with a high degree of personal responsibility
- A full-time position in a company with innovative capacity and economic stability with flexitime
- An excellent working environment in a dynamic and international team
- Individual development and career possibilities
- Employee events, lunch contribution, and free parking in Fischamend
- Based on professional qualification and experience, we offer a gross annual salary starting from EUR 50.000,--.
If you are looking for a vital and challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you! Submit your application and CV to Ms Claudia Strassil via our online job portal (jobs.cargo-partner.com).