AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG is a European pioneer with focus on rare diseases. We develop and market innovative solutions beyond drugs. To enhance our team in Vienna Headquarters we are looking for a dynamic, confident and organized
Assistant to CFO (f/m)
As member of the Finance & Administration Team you will provide administrative and project assistance to our CFO and support her in daily business matters.
Ready for an ambitious job?
- You provide general administrative services and make sure the office runs smoothly
- You arrange in-house and external meetings, conference calls etc.
- You support meetings by managing invites, agendas, taking minutes and tracking follow-up items
Able to align?
- You perform routine calculations to produce financial analyses and reports
- You interface with departments and country offices and ensure trustful cooperation
- You work closely with the CFO on special projects
Looking for an agile environment?
- You enjoy working in a growing international company introducing solutions for rare diseases
- You are a detail-oriented and proactive person who loves to organize processes and get things done
- You are a team player, very well structured with an ability to create a positive environment around you
- Degree in economics and 2+ years' experience in a finance or accounting department
- Highly proactive and confident with a can-do attitude
- Ability to think ahead, pre-plan and be flexible
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Speed and proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 applications
The gross monthly salary provided for this function is a minimum of EUR 2.500.- based on full-time employment. Any potential overpayment depends on professional experience and qualifications.
If you like this AOPPORTUNITY please send your application to:
AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG
Wilhelminenstraße 91/II f, 1160 Wien
Tel.: 01/503 72 44-62, Fax: 01/503 72 44-61