"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Business Analyst with Statutory Reporting Skills (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- facilitate all phases of solution development by acting as a reliable interface between business and IT
- analyse business needs and requirements and define software requirement specifications
- cooperate with your business partners to foster the improvement of existing services and to keep them up to date with respect to the overall IT strategy
- work together closely with the solution manager and a team of developers in order to develop efficient solutions
- have a university degree or graduation from an institute of higher education in the area of Finance and / or IT
- bring at least five years of experience as a business analyst or solution manager in the field of Statutory Reporting or similar (e.g. Risk, Accounting)
- possess a basic know-how of Statutory Reporting concepts along with a good understanding of the banking business as such
- bring know-how in the field of BI / DWH and in using SQL and PL/SQL from ORACLE and technical affinity
- have already gained deep experience in requirements engineering
- work customer and solution oriented, have excellent analytical skills same as very good communication and presentation skills
- have the ability and willingness to work autonomously in a high motivated team and to be a part of the team
- are fluent in English and German for both written and oral communication
- offer you to take over a lead function for a highly motivated team dealing with increasing amount of demand and direct contact to customers within Erste Group
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 47.488,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
Georg is looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: