"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Legal Internship for Data and Reporting Governance (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The team acts as functional leader for defining group-wide strategy and ensuring operations of Data and Reporting Governance as well as its further development. This includes also the legal interpretation and support in the area of regulatory reporting requirements as well as Data Management. The intern will support the Data and Reporting Legal Expert and Specialist within Data and Reporting Governance.
- perform your optional or obligatory internship
- have an interest in getting deeper insights into banking industry and you have an interest in banking regulatory law
- have a basic knowledge about legislation and legislative processes
- support our legal specialists/experts within the Data and Reporting Governance Team
- prepare and analyse new and existing legal initiatives and requests for and from the department
- coordinate your tasks and work closely together with our legal specialists
- support the monitoring and tracking of existing and upcoming local and international legal requirements in the field of banking and regulatory laws (EU-directives and -regulations, BWG and other Austrian banking and regulatory laws, regulatory standards, guidelines etc. by FMA, OeNB, ECB, EBA, etc. which are related to data management and regulatory reporting)
- provide strong organizational and communication skills
- speak German and English fluent
- offer an exciting and challenging internship for 6 months in an interesting and dynamic environment
- support your professional and personal development by further internal trainings and the experience within a professional team
- guarantee an internship allowance of EUR 1.600,00 gross (full-time basis) per month
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: