"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Solution Analyst / Designer / Architect (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- strengthen the analysis team both in projects as well as in operation topics
- analyse business needs and requirements for rating systems in all customer segments
- write software requirement specifications for systems within the competence area of the department
- review functional designs regarding future business needs and expectations
- analyse functional defects in the systems and find solutions for bug fixing
- strongly cooperate with the support team regarding input for functional and user tests
- ensure efficient communication between the project team, the test team and the development team
- offer good knowledge of IT concepts to design flexible, dynamic and in the same time efficient solutions for our business partner
- have the ability to think integrated and strategically and to develop comprehensive, detailed specifications
- possess a complete understanding of all phases of solution development
- have good organizational and analytical skills as well as a process- and solution-oriented way of thinking
- are a communicative team-player with good time management skills and an independent working style
- like to work in a complex, multicultural, international environment
- communicate diplomatically and are able to present in an international context
- are fluent in English for both verbal and written communication; CEE language skills are considered beneficial
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, possibility to do home office, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- offer regular conference visits, subsidized food at Erste Campus and supply near infinite of coffee and sparkling water
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
Georg is looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: