AGRANA Fruit is part of the AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, operating at 28 production sites on 5 continents worldwide. We are the global market leader in the production of fruit preparations and offer customized solutions to the dairy as well as to the bakery, food service and ice cream industries.
AGRANA Fruit Services GmbH (AFS), located in Vienna, is the global sourcing organization for the AGRANA Fruit Division.
We are a great team, based in Vienna, looking for a self-motivated candidate with passion for quality management to join us in the following position.
Food Safety & Quality Manager (m/f)
As a member of the GPO (Global Procurement Organization) Quality Team, you will be responsible for the supplier risk assessment and the raw material quality related services for our global affiliates. You aim to ensure that raw material quality fits the purpose, is consistent and meets both external and internal requirements. You will need to liaise with GPO departments, suppliers and affiliates to ensure that the quality management system is functioning properly. Where appropriate, you will advise on changes and how to implement them.
- Assess food safety and quality risks for the respective sources (qualification and evaluation)
- Organization and performance of supplier audits for the assigned portfolio with a focus on the assessment of food safety risks and to setting corrective & preventive actions, including follow-up
- Participating in the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System
- Supplier source qualification for the respective raw materials of potential new suppliers together with the GPO purchasing and in cooperation with our affiliates
- Processing of complaints of the respective sources in our Non Conformity Management system, including the collaboration with the affiliates, the assessment of food safety risks, contacting the supplier to find the origin contamination, as well as setting corrective and preventive actions. Moreover, this role collaborates with the respective purchaser to review the Non Conformity to take adequate decisions and informs the affiliate about actions implemented by the supplier in order to control risks.
- Degree in Natural Sciences
- More than 3 years of experience gained in a comparable role, preferably of international scope or background in Food Industry
- Food safety & quality skills (ISO 9001, ISO 22000 and HACCP)
- Auditing experience for suppliers and ideally for internal audits
- IT literate personality especially strong with MS Excel. SAP/BW is an additional asset
- As pro-active team player with excellent communication skills you act as an interface between suppliers, customers and internal departments (purchasing, logistics)
- You are stress-resistant, resilient and you are able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires high flexibility and commitment to results
- As an open-minded personality you convince with the ability to deal and communicate effectively in a culturally diverse set-up
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal) is a prerequisite. Arabic or French are an advantage
- A versatile and challenging role that offers interaction with suppliers, purchasing, supply chain, production facilities, sales and customers.
- An international work environment in a dynamic and diverse team with the possibility of jointly shaping the future of AGRANA Fruit.
- Investment in our people by providing future-oriented training and development programs.
- Attractive career opportunities in a global company.
- Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 28.820,26 gross per year. However, our compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries.
- Applications (CV/ letter of motivation) are accepted in English or German.
- For further information about AGRANA Fruit as an employer, please check out our LinkedIn profile : https://www.linkedin.com/company/agrana-fruit/.
Frau Doris Zangl (+43 121137-12871)
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application online on: