DevOps Consultants - CI/CD (m/f)
We are looking for DevOps Consultants to join us for project deliveries in EMEA region. In this role, you will be primary responsible to ensure an automated and efficient software delivery process in close collaboration with different IT teams at the customer.
You´re understanding the customer needs for digital innovation and transformation with a strong focus on Microservice-architectures based on Red Hat OpenShift. According to your expertise you are able to make recommendations appropriate to customers environment for creating proper solutions to resolve their needs.
If necessary you´ll get sufficient training and shadowing by our consultants, so that you are able to implement customer requirements in accordance with the quality requirements of our company within a defined period of time.
- Define and automate the customers software build and delivery processes based on OpenShift by using CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GIT, Gradle, etc.
- Help the customer to define and implement their application configuration using the methods and tools provided by a technology stack based on JavaEE and Spring
- Work closely together with the developers, onboarding them to maintain the the implemented development infrastructure (e.g. GIT, Sonar Cube)
- Coordinate with customers internal and external teams responsible for infrastructure, release management and databases administration, etc.
- Lead the customer within these projects to successful deliveries
- Bring innovative ideas and enthusiasm to the project team while identifying new business opportunities
- Constantly learn about new technologies and apply those concepts to customer needs
- Knowledge of Shell scripting, Java Technology Stack and basic DB administration
- Strong technical background in IT
- Experience with enterprise-wide deployment using Linux, Docker, Software-Build-Pipelines, GIT, IT operations and CI/CD - Tools (e.g. Jenkins, Gradle)
- Experience in working with Container Technologies
- Demonstrated Know How in working with and understanding of cloud technologies
- Advanced knowledge of Linux (RHEL / CentOS)
- Advanced knowledge of all relevant security aspects
- Advanced Know how with automation tools (Ansible, Puppet…)
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer management skills
- We expect a high degree of willingness to travel
Good to have
- Advanced knowledge of OpenShift
- Advanced knowledge in Kubernetes
- Experience with JBoss technologies
- Experience in a Consulting role
- Working on game-changing projects at international customers
- Challenging topics in a dynamic technology stack
- An excellent working environment in a dynamic and multi-cultural team
- Trainings and education to support your personal and professional development
Based on professional qualification and experience, we offer a gross annual salary starting from EUR 50.000
Contact: Markus Plank
Cloudwerkstatt GmbH - Lassallestrasse 7b - 1020 Vienna - Austria