IGT Austria develops innovative Casino-Games that permanently set new standards in gaming-innovation. Our 3D and 4D products entertain gamers worldwide in casinos that support responsible gaming. IGT provides an ideal working environment including agile methods, newest technology and personal responsibility that supports our employees to bring their creative ideas to life.
For our office in Premstätten near Graz, Austria we are looking for a
Intern HR (f/m)
(13 h per week Thr & Fr, August 2018 - February 2020)
IGT will give you the chance to learn how a 12.000+ people company runs from HR view. Your theoretical background will support you to understand our global and local processes. Enclosed in our international HR team and with the help of our local specialists you will become an HR expert.
- Being point of contact for our 270+ employees in HR questions
- Taking care of administrative jobs (writing contracts, taking care of employee records, preparing information for payroll, supporting in recruiting)
- Preparing legal background for decisions
- Preparing data for our HR controlling
- Performing various HR actions in the internal systems
- Facilitating New Hire Orientation for the on-boarding of new employees covering high-level overview of corporate history and information, Benefits, Diversity and Respect training
- Maintaining local employee documentation as required, such as personnel files, social security files, state reports, confirmation of employment eligibility, vacation log, etc.
- Administer benefits programs
You are an extremely structured person with a very good time management. Your cheerful character makes our employees like to come to you to ask for HR advice.
- Bachelor in business/psychology or other HR related programs OR respective experience of min. 1 year
- Basic HR knowledge in theory (legal law, payroll)
- Excellent skills in German and English language
- Experienced user in Microsoft Office programs and interest in digital HR
- SAP-Successfactors knowledge is beneficial
- an open and communicative company culture.
- a dynamic intercultural environment within a fast-paced industry
- an exciting area of responsibility with the chance for development.
- very good working conditions including health and additional benefits.
The salary for this position is EUR 615,34 gross per month for 13 h/week.
Closing date for applications: 15th of July 2018.
Join the Game Changers!
Send your application to
and join us!
IGT Austria GmbH