Chief Security Architect and Solution Designer (f/m) @ A1 Digital International
A1 Digital is part of the Telekom Austria Group. A set of innovative and scalable Cloud and IoT services qualify A1 Digital as partner of choice for digital midmarket projects. The target market is Europe and it includes CEE countries where Telekom Austria Group is already active as well as additional Western European markets, above and foremost Germany. With several years of relevant experience in the field of IoT and some of the leading datacenters in Europe, A1 Digital is well set to support its customers with best of breed solutions.
- Execute governance role for IT security architecture:
- Define and publish the overall infrastructure security strategy in collaboration with business leadership
- Detail and build the internal security architecture (overall blueprint, system selection, integration, etc.)
- Work with engineers to develop and/or tune security controls and configurations
- Work with managed services function to optimize / increase automation of operations
- Assess and control service providers
- Lead the solution design for customers:
- Design customer security concepts to improve customer security and to onboard them on SOC
- In the initial phase, act as service & risk manager for customers and build customer relationship
- Integrate customer requirements to improve and enhance own service portfolio
- Support A1 Security business development and managed services with developing new security propositions
- Strong knowledge and expierence in information systems, Engineering, cyber security
- 10+ years in working in the area of IT solution design and IT architecture
- 5+ years in working in the area solution design of cyber security systems
- Proven record of managing ICT transition projects
- Deep understanding of security infrastructure, vendors, configurations, tools and processes
- Certifications CISSP, CCSP or similar
- Fluent in German and English
- Broad network to global and European security providers
- Executive presence and ability to lead
- Energy to build-up a new business area
- Customer orientation and service design
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, adept at concise communications.
There are many possibilities to develop in our company! Seize the chance, evolve and use the possibility to make your career! We are looking forward to your application!
As A1 Telekom Austria AG our goal is to increase the proportion of women in the entire company, and we have developed measures to promote women . We would be happy to interest women in the position currently available and invite them to apply.
Our performance-based-salary models reward extraordinary commitment and success. The minimum annual gross salary according to the collective agreement of Telekom Austria AG is EUR 43.694,14 . The actual annual salary depends on your qualifications and professional experience.
Apply online here: http://www.a1.net/ueber-uns/jobs